Re: [LUG] Keyboards

On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 15:48 +0000, Alan Lumb wrote:
> Yes, I have installed Spanish in the Spell checker.  The problem is
> how do you type accented letters i.e. all the vowels plus others? You
> can correct by spell checker to some extent but not if the word exists
> with and without accents as with many verbs.
> In windows it was possible to type accents in emails as well in
> Firefox
> .  Now it is not.
Have you Gnome?

for me on Gnome I do

gnome-keyboard-properties    found in System | Preferences

Then in Layouts
Add Latin American

You can see a preview and even print it out for reference

in Options of this you can select the Compose Key if needed and set it
to what you want.

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)