From: Simon Robert -Cottage <simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, 4 November 2011, 19:26
Subject: Re: [LUG] Keyboards

Can't you install the language pack for whichever language you want ant
then just switch between them. I have a friend who uses libre/open
office for switching between Polish/English and Bulgarian (in cyrillic)
and finds open office, maybe open office plugins working with libre
office, much better than MS office for doing translations. Even spell
checkers in these languages.

Once set up it is just a key shift to switch languages and alphabet,
then you get all the stuff you need...

ÐÑÐÑÐÐ ÐÐÐ-ÐÐÐÑÐ
  ÐÐÐÐÑÐ