Re: [LUG] Cornish Lug meeting

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011, stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just arrange it and see what happens.
Cornwall is long a thin and that causes issues. I am in Penwith, so trucking to other end of the county does not fill me with joy... :-)

It's a big problem for Devon too - double the population the city/county (unitary) of Bristol, but 60x the area.

Devon is the 4th largest county in England in terms of area. Cornwall is ranked No. 12. (Bristol No. 2)

Devon is 39th out of 48 in terms of poulation density. (170 people per square Km). Cornwall is only just below at 41st (151 people/Km2)

Ruralistan here we are...

Gordon