[LUG] Cornish Lug meeting

Dear fellow Cornishmen,

It would seem that Devon is having all the fun with regular meets and what not. How ever much i'd like to travel the 100+ miles to meet our neighbours I don't have the time to do all that travelling.

I'd like to hear from the User Group who would be interested in having some sort of meetings in Cornwall, and perhaps through some email contact on this topic arrange something that would suit everybody.

Kind regards

Daniel