Re: [LUG] Recommendations for Linux friendly eBook readers please...?

what about bookeen cybook? it uses the e-ink technology, uses linux and is gpl friendly.  Not only that but it has a sd slot meaning you can just pop your card into a card reader and transfer your goodies.
Not to mention you aren't locked into DRM rubbish.