Re: [LUG] Broadband - recent changes Exeter

On 22/10/11 10:23, Gordon Henderson wrote:
So go out and rent a DVD. Or get a 2nd line and load balance it. Renting
DVDs is probably much much cheaper.

We seem to buy a lot as we watch more than once. Interesting we have 2 lines. One is for Sharon's work, used for phone. The Internet connection is paid for by her work and comes down the original home line. However, redundancy may just be on the horizon - charities are also suffering in these hard times, perhaps more? So using these 2 lines might be risky.

BTW sometimes my router shows a down speed of 3.7Mb/s. It's 3104000 at the moment.

James
--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk