Re: [LUG] Sending docs in MS format

On 17/10/11 17:46, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> I have just tested that and it can be read in Adobe Reader, so if the
> company my daughter is writing to can read PDF files then that will be
> fine. I will show her how to do that.

Rich Text Format often works well, as Microsoft published the
specification early, it typically opens as normal in Word so recipients
don't have to think too hard, and most of the formatting recruitment
types will be interested in is preserved.

That said Faye sent me a WPS file to try this evening, seems nothing can
read it successfully, one does wonder it some people's attempts at
communicating.....