Re: [LUG] Sending docs in MS format

I am sure at least one member here has an e-mail signature that says to
use open formats rather than MS word, perhaps include that at the bottom
discrete but it shows not everyone has, uses or as most people assume
can afford to use MS office.  Not to mention that people don't use
Windows (that will be too much for people I am sure)

Paul

The problem is, I suspect, that companies receive so many applications for jobs nowadays that they will easily be put off reading one if there is any problem with the format.

I think the suggestion of exporting to PDF would be a good idea, but don't tell Tom P. I will show my daughter how to do it and tell her to attach that file to any applications in future.

Neil