Re: [LUG] Printers ...

On 13/10/11 09:57, Chris Tipney wrote:

> You have been (gently :-) ) warned.

I assume from description and price a Lexmark X 543DN

Multipack of cartridges best price I found to replace all 4 is Â169.

On the other hand the first set of cartridges appear to be good for 2000
pages colour 2500 black, so it would indeed be cheaper to buy a new
printer than replace the cartridges given I found the printer and first
set of cartridges available for Â151 (prices exclude VAT).

Of course they'll run out at different times so it won't feel like the
printer is subsidized by the toner cartridges.