Re: [LUG] Intel i5. Debian 32 or 64 bit?

On 06/10/11 15:41, Dan Dart wrote:
run some massive spice simulations to make music.
Ooh! Show! Show! :D

Theres (somewhere [sound of shuffling desk paper]) a little extension to spice that allows you to read in (and write) sound files to spice simulations so you can test drive circuits more easily. I have been trying to persuade the writers of zynsubsythx or yoshimi to allow real audio input (not just keyboard generated) but for some reason they baulked at that but it did occur to me I could put in the circuits of the synth and simulate - and maybe even in realtime on a 4 core machine - using spice. Csound eat your heart out!
Tom te tom te tom