Re: [LUG] Connecting to wi-fi

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 14:17:49 +0100
george parker <georgeparker20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello george,

> Am I the only one to have this sort of problem with Debian based
> distros?  Sorry for the length of post but I had to get the

It's not Debian, per se, but networkmanager that seems to be the problem.
Personally, I don't use WiFi (can't; no wireless router), so can't
confirm what I've read on the Debian ML from first hand experience.

It seems though, that it's moniker of netmangler is not entirely
unjustified.

This message in the Debian user archives might prove helpful, though:

 Regards  _
He looked the wrong way at a policeman
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs