Re: [LUG] CUPS Mystery

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:56:45 +0100
Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

> Sorry, my mistake. It should be version 1.4.4

That's not what Gordon meant.  Like you, he's having issues with CUPS.

Seems it's love it or hate it with Cups.  Just like Marmite.  For me, it
works without problem.  I really don't know why it fouls up good and
proper for some.

Since you don't seem to have the job visibly queued on either machine, I
don't really know where you should look for the bogus print jobs.

--
 Regards  _
Success defined by acquisition stinks