Re: [LUG] Adsl routers and port 81

It has just occurred to me... I had similar problems previously with my old cheap residential ADSL router.

Essentially when I was within the LAN and pointed my browser at my public WAN IP address, the router would direct me to the router config rather than forwarding the traffic to the IP address specified.  Traffic genuinely coming in from the WAN would arrive at the server, but traffic originating from within the LAN could not use the WAN IP (nor the DynDNS name) to connect to the server.

This, however, might only be one aspect of the problems you're facing.

Grant