[LUG] OT: PC World and CPU fans

Hi folks,

I thought you might find this amusing...

So I've been after a replacement CPU fan, I needed one ASAP so couldn't really wait to order one online, plus I found one on the PC World web site...

http://tinyurl.com/3rsucbe

At £18 I figured it wasn't too bad, slightly more than buying online from other suppliers but I figured I might be able to get it today.

So I popped in the Currys/PC World store, they didn't have it on the shelf so I asked if they had it in the back. They didn't have one in, the guy I spoke to said the only fans they had were over by the door... he pointed to the free standing house fans!

So there you go, that is about the technical ability of the Currys/PC World staff. :-)

In the end I bought a more expensive fan :-)

Rob