Re: [LUG] OT: PC World and CPU fans

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:03:51 +0100
Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Rob,

> So there you go, that is about the technical ability of the Currys/PC
> World staff. :-)

I once had rapid need of a replacement PSU for my computer.  PC World
was nearest place, so I ventured in, with fingers crossed.  I couldn't
seen any on display, so asked at the tech desk if there were any in
store.  An assistant was tasked with taking me to the requested items.
"Must have missed 'em", I thought, starting to feel lucky.

Only to be crushed when said spod pointed to mains leads.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
Bet you think you're king but you're really a pawn