Re: [LUG] HP ends webOS

I've said it before - WebOS is a pretty decent mobile/tablet OS, but previously (Palm Pre v1) their supplied hatdware let them down considerably.

Since HP bought Palm there seem to have been many empty promises and significant delays getting anything substantial out of the R&D labs.

WebOS - it was nice knowing you, but I'm not going to lament my decision to jump ship.

Grant