Re: [LUG] Meeting at Hosworthy - 16th July 2011

On 16/07/11 18:57, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Well, not a good day. Sadly there were no takers. I waited for about an hour and then went home. Hope next month will have a better response.

It will be a five week gap to the next meeting which is booked for the 20th August.

Regards

Neil Winchurst

My apologies - I meant to come but got caught up in some holiday cottage repairs
Next time
Tom te tom te tom