Re: [LUG] Google plus, who's using it and what are your thoughts?

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, Dava wrote:

Rob Beard wrote:
On 07/07/11 20:06, Dava wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, Rhia Knowles wrote:

I've gotten an invite but not managed to get onto it yet. I only have
that cos my cat-like curiosity is perked.

TBH the only reasons I'm on FB are to stay in contact with distant
relis and the games.

Google+ needs to attract my reli's before its going to be worth me
moving.

But they won't join unless you join...

Anyway, it appears open for all now - http://plus.google.com/

Gordon

:) now im happy...

Dave

It's still saying that it's not open for any new invitations, it's just prompting to notify me. :-s

Rob

Ive invited you again, left a message on stream but private to you, hopefully you will get notified via email. Was just speaking to Gordon, i now have a designated LUG circle :D

It seems a very "personal" sort of thing - wonder how long it'll be before you can create "company" type of pages/profiles like on FB ..

Gordon