[LUG] Google plus, who's using it and what are your thoughts?

Now, to be honest, I was never one for social networking sites, but after moving house, i found it the best way for me to communicate with friends etc. Now at the moment i'm using *cough* Facebook *cough* but never been a huge fan. I Have a friend that works at Google and recently received an invite for Google+. I am still very new in using it so to give a full write up on it wouldn't be easy.

Google+ word got out recently and basically it took off in a big way, Google tried throttling it with 15 invites only but now seem to have sorted things out for as many invites as needed. I can hand out invites if you require them to get yourselves up and running but please send them to my email rather than through LUG so we don't flood things. The invites aren't for a personal use, but purely to hear you views on the new service.

Sorry for the cough

Regards

Dave