Re: [LUG] Survey on Linux computers

Hi Folks

Well do we really have any evidence that shows there is some kind of cartel deal between MS and Retailers like PC World?
 Is that the OEM licensing agreement? if so question a is mute.

PC World used to sell Boxed Linux sets but maybe that's not the same thing?

If you could give others a nudge in your networks about the survey that would really help get a broad subset of answers. I am hoping to catch up with Eddie Bleasdale to discuss the results. he has done a lot of work around the governments social inclusion strategies so the more responses I have the better this will look .

Thanks for all you help everyone, I feel like I've been chewing this bone for years and I have attacked it from many angles. Something somewhere will work I have just got to find it.

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32