Re: [LUG] IE8 borked?

> while e.type='text' i shorter typing when dynamically creating and
> modifying attributes its a pain in the butt to have to treat some
> attributes specially just for IE . I'm looking to see if I can
> open-license the code in a way that stops anyone modifying it for IE
> specific faults...
> Tom te tom te tom

For IE rendering, more often than not its a silly error. Most browsers
can read through errors and still parse it, which isn't great for
debugging really.

IE should do must javascript stuff. It does get rather more complicated
when you start throwing jQuery into the equation though I've found.

Can you explain what you are trying to do? Its purpose? We might be able
to come up with a simpler solution.

Joe