Re: [LUG] KDE Keyboard Shortcuts

Paul Hirst wrote:

Try suggesting holding down the alt key and typing in a three digit code
on the numeric keypad. That might be enough to finish them off.

I actually used this the other day in a Windows VM when my keymap was
messed up and I couldn't get a backslash for love nor money.

Yes, I have used that in the past, but only on Windows, which means at least 10 years ago. It doesn't work in Linux does it?

Neil