Re: [LUG] Is it just me

> Thanks that got it working!
> Just a note about wasted bandwidth though - why the same clip repeated?
> Absolutely stupid.
> Tom te tom te tom

Ha - well I suppose if you wanted to watch it again, just click the play
button again. Some joke in an office somewhere decided people would have
to see it twice to see the effect (I had to as I couldn't see it first
time really, but that was on the smaller video). But yeah, actually
making the decision to repeat it twice, thinking that people don't know
how to click on the play button, is a bit stupid.