Re: [LUG] Is it just me

On Sun, 29 May 2011, Joe Buckle wrote:

On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 08:08 +0100, tom wrote:
or is the video link missing on this:

Tom te tom te tom

Honestly, the link is clickable - but I certainly don't think the video
is clear enough. I couldn't see no sound waves.. that's for sure!
(unless I'm missing something )

It works for me.

You need to look at the "moon" disc in the background to see the "wave" passing. It's basically a thin band of compressed air with a high refractive index than the surrounding air, so it bends the light slightly differently.

Gordon