Re: [LUG] Outlook to Thunderbird Re: XP to Debian ...

On Mon, 23 May 2011, Grant Sewell wrote:

Having said that, I was happy to do this - the rest of the company
wanted to stay with Outlook and those using OE were happier moving to
Outlook than they were moving to Thunderbird.  I tried persuading them
but at the end of the day it was their choice and I would rather have
let them keep their software than lose a contract.

The customer is always right. Even when they're wrong )-:

Gordon