Re: [LUG] Meeting schedule for May - June and July - DEVON AND CORNWALL LINUX USER GROUP

On 17/05/11 21:38, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/events

Am I right in thinking that the general course of events is as follows:

1st Saturday in the month = Exwick
2nd Saturday in the month = Paignton
3rd Saturday in the month = Holsworthy

If so, then maybe I could propose that the 4th Saturday in the month =
Plymouth?  I'm happy to find somewhere that we can meet up that is
friendly to<18yo but I'm afraid it is unlikely to be until next
month.  The 4th Saturday in this month happens to be the day before we
go on holiday so we're likely to be frantically packing and getting
ready to go.

I think it would be good if we could have Devon covered every weekend.

Grant. :)

Sounds good, and yeah, looks about right.

Rob