Re: [LUG] Meeting schedule for May - June and July - DEVON AND CORNWALL LINUX USER GROUP

On Sun, 15 May 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:

Hi

I have worked out when the next few meetings will be up until and
including July

this should allow people to plan ahead with regard to events

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/events

Looks like I won't be able to make the June meeting either (Paignton) - I have a catering event (ie. big dinner party) to do for my wife and her (soon to be ex) colleagues...

Maybe July...

But there's always the Buckfastleigh coffee-mornings at the train station! (Must resurrect that again!)

Gordon
(Geekness/Hosting/VoIP/Chef ...)