Re: [LUG] Meeting schedule for May - June and July - DEVON AND CORNWALL LINUX USER GROUP

On 17/05/11 21:38, Grant Sewell wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 May 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:
>>> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/events
>
> Am I right in thinking that the general course of events is as follows:
>
> 1st Saturday in the month = Exwick
> 2nd Saturday in the month = Paignton
> 3rd Saturday in the month = Holsworthy
>
> If so, then maybe I could propose that the 4th Saturday in the month =
> Plymouth?  I'm happy to find somewhere that we can meet up that is
> friendly to <18yo but I'm afraid it is unlikely to be until next
> month.  The 4th Saturday in this month happens to be the day before we
> go on holiday so we're likely to be frantically packing and getting
> ready to go.
>
> I think it would be good if we could have Devon covered every weekend.
>
> Grant. :)

Sounds a good plan

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day