Re: [LUG] Meeting schedule for May - June and July - DEVON AND CORNWALL LINUX USER GROUP

Hi Paul

just to confirm the June and July dates and times for Exeter Internet and Computer
Club are correct. It is an LUG event, but we have an open house policy enabling
anyone interested to attend.

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd