Re: [LUG] Windows Support

I have a set piece for this.

Sorry I don't work with Windows, the system is too old and unreliable, you'll find
it continually problematic and frustrating when it breaks at regular intervals and I
wouldn't want our friendship to be tarred by issues with computers. Look My
professional life is working with and advising people on using computers, My advice
too all my clients is to use Linux, and I'm happy to install that for you and help
you get going with the software you need on it.

Of course there are always those who start hankering and spouting gibberish nonsense
when I mention Linux, and my advice to them is go and buy an Apple Mac.

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32