Re: [LUG] Windows Support

On 15/05/11 21:26, Grant Sewell wrote:

> To be fair, there haven't been that many real changes to the underlying
> Windows system for quite some time.

They don't have to be big things to trip you up.

One I remember was trying to get VNC sorted, only to discover they broke
with most of the VNC tools out there when they changed the security
model in transition to Vista. So not knowing that all the VNC clients
didn't work sensibly.... I asked someone to install a couple.

As I said little things but unless you know....

 Simon