Re: [LUG] Video chat

On 11/05/11 11:27, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions etc.?

I note that Google have Linux as a supported platform for Google talk now.

They haven't updated the documentation on supported platforms, but there
are 32 and 64 bit debs available amongst other bits.

Presumably this is the default video chat client in Chrome OS ;)

Happy to have a chat (waters.simon@xxxxxxxxx) if folks want to try it,
so far I'm the only person in my Google chat list with relevant software.

As I said Google are the obvious Skype competitor to watch....

 Simon