Re: [LUG] Video chat

On Wed, 11 May 2011, Neil Winchurst wrote:

It is all starting to sound very complicated. I don't think I will bother, thanks

Again, just use Skype.

It's almost certian to be what your erelatives are already using.

Skype does not suffer from the NAT problems that SIP does. The worst thing that you'll need to face is making sure your local PC's video and sound works OK.

I'd also suggest getting a headset - if it's just you using it locally. You'll get less echo/feedback problems that way.

Gordon