Re: [LUG] OT: Skype 2.1.0.81 on Debian Squeeze

On 05/05/11 14:30, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> The video phone solution was much better than trying to get various
> family members with combinations of old PCs, Macs, Linux boxes, etc. all
> into a common format.... (Until one decides to change their ISP to an
> el-cheapo bundled product one when it all goes pear-shaped)

I think one may have already done that without asking first :(

Which video phones do you sell (or recommend), since the far ends have
cash, the pending poverty is all this end but for a compatible system
I'm sure Aunts and Granddads can be relied on.

 Simon