[LUG] OT: Skype 2.1.0.81 on Debian Squeeze

Naively installed it on my Dad's PC thinking it would be easiest.

Now trying to get my Debian box to work properly to talk to Dad's (which
may or may not be working properly).

Video works (Philips Webcam) in test.

But the moment I try and share my video it crashes.

Someone around this evening using Skype to help me sort this as I
couldn't find a video echo user to try it with.

Just need someone with Skype and webcam and patience enough to answer
the call a few times and answer any sensible questions. Just need to
watch it crash a few times (exciting conversation, but at least you
won't see much of my face during the process) to see what it is doing.

Better yet anyone figured out why it does it. I see a few posts in
search results saying it does it for various reasons.

 Simon