Re: [LUG] If you don't Vote, you can't whinge..

On 05/05/11 07:58, Gordon Henderson wrote:

So please get out and vote!

Gordon
(Voting Yes to AV)

I popped down this morning, not as early as planned but I put my crosses in the boxes. I noticed a name I recognised, won't mention his name but it was someone I worked with for a couple of weeks who isn't FLOSS friendly (but I didn't vote for him for that reason, I wasn't keen on some of the stuff he came out with when I worked with him).

Rob