[LUG] preston picnic

Hi

looks like we may not be able to do the preston picnic, partly as it HAS to be businesses based in preston and it seems they would rather we didn't hand out flyers due to litter problems

even though we are not really handing them out as such

so lets knock this on the head, and come up with another idea, there are plenty of things going on over the summer problem is finding the right person to contact or even finding when things are on in sufficient time to make plans.

if we can do something at the day centre perhaps that would bife more productive, i am still involved i the lighthouse so keep them stocked up with cd's / leaflets etc. which is a good thing,

i appreciate that there is funding issues, but if they are one of these community interest companies then they may be able to apply for funding and use what has been done at the exwick centre as a model to apply as in they want to set something similar up, i guess we can use a similar business model to help them.

so lets move on,   plan b anyone

paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day