Re: [LUG] preston picnic

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:

Ok have sent in an initial enquiry regarding this,  and told them we
want to set up a table and hand out flyers etc,  nothing as yet
regarding setting up computers,  as I also asked about if we need
insurance for handing out flyers etc

Interestingly enough, something like this came up recently with the whole street part tomorrow thing - and as I understand it, it's not a legal requirement, but local by-laws may insist on it.

My neighbour who's arranging the local drunken street party tomorrow doesn't have any that I'm aware of and I look forward to suing her personally for the damage that will be caused to my house as a result of when it gets out of hand.

Can't imagine you'll need any for handing out leafelets and talking to people!!!

Gordon