From: Full Circle Magazine <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Subject: Question: what do you think of Unity?
To: roland_tarver@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi folks,

Hope you all enjoyed FCM#48!

Just testing the water here for a new idea. I'd quite like to pose a
question (each month) with people emailing/commenting
(Twitter/Facebook) their answer to the question. I will then take all
the answers (positive/negative) and print them giving credit to the
comment senders. A bit like a 'My Opinion' but written by (hopefully!)
dozens of you.

First question is, what do you think of Unity (the new interface in
Ubuntu 11.04)?

You can email a comment to: ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or, leave a comment on Twitter to: @fullcirclemag
(https://twitter.com/#!/fullcirclemag)
Or, leave a comment on Facebook (please comment to the question posted
on Fb): http://www.facebook.com/fullcirclemagazine

All the best!
Ronnie
Editor, Full Circle Magazine

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and
click the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.