[LUG] Cross compiling kernel modules?

Hi all,

I have recently discovered that my Android tablet seems to have a
complete BlueZ stack but is missing the kernel modules appropriate for
a USB Bluetooth dongle.

The kernel my tablet is running at the moment is a:
2.6.32.9 armv6l

My laptop is running:
2.6.32-31-generic SMP i686

Does anyone know of a good guide to cross comâpiling kernels and kernel
modules?  Most of what I've found seems to jump right into the deep end
- a good tutorial would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
Grant. :)