Re: [LUG] preston picnic 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Two years ago we attended the Preston picnic as a user group and set up
> a gazebo and table
>
> This years event is on Sunday 10th July 20011 10am to 6pm
> cost will be £15 and the area limit is the size of a small gazebo (so
> bascially what we had last time)
>
> there is also a limit on how many stalls so we need to get in FAST.
>
> I am happy to make initial enquiries however I NEED 100 percent
> commitment from people for this,
>
> we need to decide as a group what we want from the event,  what
> resources are needed then between a group of us print leaflets and make
> cd's etc,  we can do this if each of us commits to a single job, that
> then means its not 1 person using all their ink etc for all the resources.
>
> this could be instead of the normal paignton meeting to save people
> coming over twice.
>

> the deadline for applications is Weds 1st June
>

> 1. is anyone interested ?

Yes.

> 2. are you willing to commit the day and help out ?

Yes - I will *commit* to a morning OR afternoon. However, what will
probably happen is that i end up being there all day lol ;-) Will see
if i can persuade my girl friend to come for some of it too lol - she
is very understanding :-s lol!

We are being un-leashed on the public - should be interesting ... !!!! haha ;-)

Best wishes
roly :-)