[LUG] preston picnic 2011

Hi

Two years ago we attended the Preston picnic as a user group and set up
a gazebo and table

This years event is on Sunday 10th July 20011 10am to 6pm
cost will be £15 and the area limit is the size of a small gazebo (so
bascially what we had last time)

there is also a limit on how many stalls so we need to get in FAST.

I am happy to make initial enquiries however I NEED 100 percent
commitment from people for this,

we need to decide as a group what we want from the event,  what
resources are needed then between a group of us print leaflets and make
cd's etc,  we can do this if each of us commits to a single job, that
then means its not 1 person using all their ink etc for all the resources.

this could be instead of the normal paignton meeting to save people
coming over twice.

the deadline for applications is Weds 1st June

1. is anyone interested ?
2. are you willing to commit the day and help out ?
3. is it worth me looking in to this?

One lesson we learned from last time is that its a long day so it would
help if we had more people interested so we can have breaks or shifts
through out the day.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Easter Fest 2011 - Music and production activities for young people 12 - 19
April 11 - 23rd - The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day