Re: [LUG] lighthouse (tomorrow)

On 28/04/11 17:53, Paul Sutton wrote:
Is anyone heading over to the lighthouse tomorrow I think Stephen Harris
said he was,  just so I have numbers and an idea of who may be around.

paul

Unlikely, with the Royal Wedding going on I think I'm going to be tied up most of the day (we're going to a neighbours house in the morning and inviting them over in the afternoon for a BBQ so it's unlikely I'd be able to get away).

Rob