Re: [LUG] preston picnic 2011

On 27/04/11 21:03, Paul Sutton wrote:

1. is anyone interested ?

Yes

2. are you willing to commit the day and help out ?

I can't make the whole day, probably a couple of hours at best as the wife has things going on every Sunday and I've got to look after the kids and trust me, 8 hours for a 4, 9 and 10 year old is a LOOONG time!

3. is it worth me looking in to this?

Certainly think so. I know someone else who might be interested in the Picnic too.

One lesson we learned from last time is that its a long day so it would
help if we had more people interested so we can have breaks or shifts
through out the day.

Yep sounds good. Maybe some sort of power too if possible for those of us with knackered batteries :-D

Rob