Re: [LUG] SOS help pls

On 05/04/11 02:25, TheBudda wrote:

>  a duel boot laptop

duel or dual - possibly "duel" is closer to the truth ;)

> I am looking to find someone that can help me run my dedi server when
> Funky is away for my radio station, and give me training at the same
> time. My server is running CentOS! This will be changed to Debian on the
> 05.04.2011, well I am not, Funky is :)

Funky sounds like a man after my own heart. I can help with maintaining
Debian boxes, but no particular knowledge of Internet radio alas...

I know some folk in the Bristol area running their own Internet radio
station but they don't especially have expertise to spare, I think they
have their own "Funky" who pieces it all back together when it goes wrong.

Rob is probably your man, although we have a couple of folk who do
various bits of "broadcast" technology.