Re: [LUG] SOS help pls

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, TheBudda wrote:

Marco can not be there all for time for me because of his work duty's. I
also feel that its not right to put things like this on him! Time has
come for me to learn Linux! I have run openSUSE****** 11.3 and love it.
openSUSE is the one for desktops for me. This was on a duel boot laptop
running Win7 & openSUSE. I gave my Daughter my PC for her college work.
I am looking to buy some parts to build an Linux home server in the next
few months. //I have had a chat with Grant Sewell who put in touch with
Viv from Dartmoor IT but Viv cannot help. I was told by Viv to talk to
Gordon. Hi Gordon if you are there pls email me. I have emailed Grant
Sewell again tonight asking if he can give me some 1on1 Linux training
in the summer.

Hi - probably me..

Well re-read this later on, I'm about to leave to spend the day on the road delivering 2 new servers to Sheffield... Crap weather day to be driving )-:

Gordon