[LUG] EICC - Funding

I have started a new thread for this.

Is it possible to form the EICC in such a way or link it to say the
Exwick Community centre so that we can access funding easier, or perhaps
be able to apply for funding / sponsorship easier so that we can do
events and also be able to fund things in a better way than we do the
Linux user group.

I am happy to promote events down here in south Devon under the banner
of South Devon Internet Computer Club (SDICC) which people see to think
is a good idea,

I am sure its also possible to link the two together somehow,

I think if we are going down this route we need to find someone with
graphic design skills and produce a proper a5 flyer that can be printed
cheaply,  something that looks professional too,  so it has max impact,

also if this can be modified easily to read SIDCC instead of EICC then
that would be ideal,   It would also need to state that we are none
profit (if that is the case) as if we are non profit, we may be able to
get flyers in newsagent windows without paying anything.

Just a thought, if we are going to make a go of this, then lets do it
with max impact. :D

Paul