Re: [LUG] Linux Mint 10 KDE

On 03/04/11 12:02, Paul Sutton wrote:
i agree and have said this before, esp if we are doing install meets we
need to do follow up events.

Its good that the exeter meetings are every month, and as long as people
can get help or can be signposted to friendly places to get help we
should be fine,

paul

I think that maybe we need something more regular than every month as some folks might be left with something show stopping problem and not want to wait a month to get help.

Rob