Re: [LUG] New computer

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 12:20:00 +0100
Neil Winchurst<barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hello Neil,

me please? Just get me started on it. I can see myself in the users
list but I cannot see any way to add a new one. It was easy on Hardy!!
Look for KUser in the System menu.  Of course, Mint not install it by
default.

Spot on, thanks. Two comments, 1 I should have remembered that one.
2 Even then I would expect it to be installed automatically. Not so, I had to install it myself. How crazy is that?

Thanks again to all

Neil