Re: [LUG] saturday - paignton

On 30/03/11 19:39, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> just wondered out of those who are coming on saturday if someone could
>> bring a laptop with them running windows (ducks out of the way of
>> flying objects etc for mentioning this other OS) this is simply so we
>> can show people the open disc by placing in a DVD (so must have dvd
>> not cd) and letting people see what software is included,,   i will
>> have a few copies with me to give away just in case we get some
>> interested visitors.
>
> I can bring one that can be persuaded to boot XP rather than Linux...
>
> Gordon

Sounds good :)

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Saturday 2nd April 2011 - Linux user group meeting, Shoreline Bar and
Restaurant,
Paignton Seafront,  from 14:30 if you drop in From 15:00 members will be
available to
talk to you about how perhaps Free and Open Source software can save you
money.

Easter Fest 2011 - Music and production activities for young people 12 - 19
April 11 - 23rd - The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.
17th September 2011 - Software freedom day